Synergy of Music Theatre (SMouTh), as part of the events “Planning a Learning City”, invites you to the open event “ENACTING or how I change my city” that will take place on Tuesday 25 October, from 16:30 to 20:30. Attendants to the event will be the Municipal Youth Council of Larissa, representatives of “Larissa Learning City”, and cultural organisations.
Come to see and experience the city of Larissa through a different perspective, where the public space meets the Rolling Stones, and the young people of the city present their city in an alternative way to other young people (regardless of age). Discover the MAKE USE Map and how to learn about Larissa every day. Come and talk about a new educational tool that is freely given to us and allows us to easily create our own social documentaries to create the social change we want in our local community. To make our voices heard, to be represented equally in the public discourse, to create and participate in international social documentary festivals in the spring and fall of 2023.
Come and talk to us about the possibility of participating in fully funded trips to Europe for young people aged 16-30, through the ROOTS&ROUTES International and Generation Europe networks, where every year international communities of young artists and young people active in their local communities are formed. Come and see how an experience away from Larissa changes forever the way we see opportunities in our city.
During the event, brief interventions will be made by:
- Dimitris Deligiannis, Vice Mayor of Administration, Education and Lifelong Learning
- Alexis Kokkos, Professor of Adult Education, Hellenic Open University
- Ted Fleming, Professor of Adult Education, Teachers College, Columbia University, New York
- Sotiris Lainas, Dr Psychology, Scientific Supervisor of Self-Help Promotion Programmes, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- Fotini Mysirli, President of the Municipal Youth Council of Larissa
- Konstantina Kontsa, Archaeologist, Scientific Supervisor of the Museum of Wheat and Flour, Pappas Mill
- Antonia Trikalioti, Independent Living Organization i-living
- We look forward to meeting you and changing our city together!
Maximum number of participants: 60 people (first come, first served)