There are only a few hours left for the opening of the first two-day hybrid exhibition, which aims to outline and decipher all the various aspects of eHealth’s future. InnoHealth Forum is scheduled to kick off on Friday 22 September and will conclude on Saturday 23 September 2023. The exhibition will take place in person at the JOIST Innovation Park in Larissa and online via live streaming.
Making it a priority to provide tangible support to the people affected and to Thessaly in the coming future, the event will provide a platform to share essential knowledge and information and to help the health innovation ecosystem recover the community safely. In this context, the latest technologies and solutions transforming healthcare services will be presented, raising keen interest in the future of healthcare. At the same time, the digital transformation of health services and healthcare facilities will be at the centre of the agenda of the exhibitors and speakers who will participate in InnoHealth Forum, from Greece and abroad.
Specifically, twenty-five exhibitors will have the opportunity to present their innovations in person and online to a targeted audience. At the same time, healthcare and pharmaceutical professionals, researchers, industry leaders, startuppers and policy makers will showcase solutions that improve healthcare delivery, forge partnerships, and interact with exhibitors and the public, shaping the future of eHealth.
The rich exhibition programme includes:
- The “MATCH4HEALTH” networking event, organised by the National Documentation Centre, the Association of Industries in Thessaly and in Central Greece, and members of the Enterprise Europe Network,
- Roundtable discussions,
- Speeches and presentations by prominent personalities and eHealth visionaries,
- Interactive workshops and numerous parallel activities.
See in detail the agenda for the two-day hybrid exhibition.
The organizers of the exhibition are JOIST Innovation Park and the European Digital Innovation Hub Health Hub and co-organisers are the University of Thessaly and the Lifelong Learning Programmes of the Continuing Education and Lifelong Learning Center of University of the Aegean. The event is under the auspices of the Ministry of Development and Investment, the Region of Thessaly and Elevate Greece.
Sponsors of InnoHealth Forum 2023 are:
- The established software powerhouse Computer Solutions,
- The Institute of Pharmaceutical Research & Technology, IFET,
- The pioneering Greek pharmaceutical manufacturer ELPEN,
- Athens LifeTech Park Biotechnology Park
- The company-provider of IT and Communications solutions and services Uni Systems,
- The leading Greek pharmaceutical company VIANEX,
- The state-of-the-art private clinic of IASO Thessaly,
- ANIMUS rehabilitation and recovery centre,
- The multinational pharmaceutical company Rontis – Driven by innovation,
- The biotechnology company ProGnosis Biotech,
- The innovative IT company Gnomon,
- The outsourcing secretarial services company Beeasy,
- Supply Cooperative of Pharmacists of Larissa – PROSYFLA
Supporters of InnoHealth Forum are:
- The General Hospital of Larissa,
- The Medical Association of Larissa,
- EIT Health, Creative Valley,
- Hellenic Federation of Enterprises and Industries – SEV,
- Association of Thessalian Enterprises and Industries – STHEV
- The Hellenic Digital Health Cluster – HDHC,
- Continuing Education and Lifelong Learning Center of the University of the Aegean
- the National Documentation Centre,
- the Association of Industries in Thessaly and in Central Greece,
- Enterprise Europe Network,
- The NBG Business Seeds innovative entrepreneurship support programme of the National Bank of Greece and the PYTHeIA Competence Centre
10% of the proceeds from the event will be donated to help and relieve those affected, as well as to cover the basic needs for medicines and healthcare.
Admission to InnoHealthForum is free to the public. Learn more about the event and register: innohealthforum.joistpark.eu.