Level Up is a European Training Project that aims, by leveraging the expertise of training providers, to upskill and reskill managers and employees of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with the skills needed for their digital transformation.
How to Achieve That
Level Up aims to empower the European workforce with digital skills through the delivery of tailored and short courses in the following areas:
- Digital literacy
- Data analytics
- Artificial intelligence (AI)
- Microelectronics / microcontrollers
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- 3D Printing και 3D Modelling
- Cloud computing and programming.
What Level Up Wants to Accomplish
The project will create and deliver a comprehensive set of (100+) high-quality training courses related to digital transformation.
The courses will be developed based on the expertise and experience of the training providers participating in the consortium, based on the real needs of the SME workforce across Europe to drive their digital transformation.
The training courses will be applicable to sectors such as health, finance, insurance, agri-food, agri-technology, energy, manufacturing and telecommunications.
The project aims to involve in training more than 15,000 employees from 3,000 SMEs across Europe throughout the project’s implementation.
5 Essential Steps to Follow Before the Development of Training Courses
As the aim of the partners and the project is to meet the real needs of SMEs and their employees, the development of the training program was decided to be gradual following the following steps:
- Writing a report on the digital skills needs of the labour market
- Building a portfolio of basic digital skills in some key areas
- The detailed design of the curriculum and educational material
- The development of the educational content
- The finalization of training courses
The Level Up consortium will create 100+ training courses for the Digital Skills and Jobs Platform, estimating that it will train around 15,000 trainees from 3,000 SMEs.
Level Up Target Groups
- Heads or managers mainly of SMEs
- SME employees
- Job seekers in any sector who are interested in improving their digital skills.
Level Up in numbers
Total funding €4,838,991
Project Duration 36 months
Training Courses 100+
Training Providers 7
Business/Professional Associations 7
Associated Partner 1
Partner Countries 7
Coordinator: GrantXpert Consulting Ltd (CY)
- JOIST Innovation Park (GR)
- Association of Thessalian Enterprises and Industries (STHEV) (GR)
- Centro per Lo Sviluppo Creativo Danilo Dolci (IT)
- Cyprus Information Technologies Enterprises Association – CITEA (CY)
- Digian (GR)
- Nicosia Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CY)
- European University – Cyprus Ltd (CY)
- Hellenic Digital Health Cluster Private Company/ Hellenic Digital Health Cluster (GR)
- Informatikai, Tavkozlesi Es Elektronikai Vallalkozasok Szovetsege (HU)
- Prizztech Oy (FI)
- Regionalna Izba Gospodarcza Pomorza – RIGP (PL)
- Stackfuel GmbH (DE)